PROM: Friday, April 28, 2017
Seniors are free. Registration is $ _________ for juniors and all guests. All fees must be paid before registering (see Mrs. Portia Blair in Student Services).
Prom Invitations: Keepsake invitations will be given out during Prom Week but are not required to be presented to enter the prom.
1) Location/Time: Coral Bay Club, Atlantic Beach, from 8:00pm until midnight.
2) Who can Attend: CHS juniors and seniors, and ONE registered guest each. Student and Guest Registration Forms for individuals that do not attend CHS are available in the school office, and on this webpage in the locker on the lower left side of the page. Your guest must be UNDER 21 years of age and must be at least a freshman in high school. Any registered guest who is not a CHS student must have picture identification with him/her on prom night to be admitted into the Coral Bay Club. ID"S WILL BE CHECKED. All guests must accompany their junior or senior date into the prom.
3) Dress: All ladies shall wear formal evening gowns. Dresses must be appropriate for a formal affair and a night full of dancing (NO tennis shoes or flip flops allowed). All gentlemen shall wear formal attire; this includes tuxedos or dress coat, tie, and closed-toe dress shoes (NO tennis shoes, sandals, or flip flops allowed). Check with Mrs. Zimarino or Mrs. Steele BEFORE the night of the prom if you are not sure if what you plan to wear is appropriate.
4) Prom Pictures: Life Touch Photography will be taking posed photographs at the Coral Bay Club throughout the evening starting at 7:30pm. There is not need to sign up, just show up and smile!
5) Prom Royalty: Voting for Prom King, Queen, Prince, and Princess nominees will be the week of Prom. The top nominees for each will be annuonced at school prior to Prom. The final vote will be cast when you arrive at the prom. The winners must be present at the prom in order to receive this award during the crowning ceremony.
6) Suggestions: 1) Leave valuables at home. 2) Gentlemen: Complete a notecard with your name and phone number on it, and place it in the inside breast pocket of your tuxedo/suit jacket. This will help tremendously should your jacket get misplaced or picked up by another attendee unintentionally.
NOTE: You MUST be PRESENT for school on the day of the prom in order to attend the prom.
If you have any questions, please contact the Prom Advisor: Katie Davis at email@example.com or Cynthia Bridges at firstname.lastname@example.org.